Live A Longer Healthier Life In Costa Rica
Moving to Costa Rica can help you to live a longer and healthier life. This is possible due to your lifestyle you live in Costa Rica.
Living in Costa Rica you have healthcare options public and private
- The public healthcare is with the CAJA which you pay a monthly amount in relation to your income, all Costa Rica residents are required to pay into the CAJA and can be very reasonable compared to health insurance in the United States.
- Private healthcare can be provided by Hospital CIMA San José which is located in Escazú 10 minutes from downtown San José. CIMA also has a hospital in Liberia located in the northwest area of Costa Rica. Hospital La Católica and Hospital Clínica Bíblica are also in San José. These are the largest private hospitals and clinics in Costa Rica and provide state of the art healthcare, that you pay a fraction of what you would pay in the United States. There are also may other smaller private hospitals and clinics throughout Costa Rica providing excellent healthcare.
- Prescriptions through the public healthcare are included with your monthly payment to the CAJA. Should you need medication without the CAJA there are many private pharmacies throughout Costa Rica that can provide medication at very reasonable prices.
Your Diet In Costa Rica
- You will undoubtedly be eating more fresh vegetables and fresh fruits grown by local farmers. Every weekend the farmers market (feria) happens in most towns all over Costa Rica and a great place to find a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You tend to not eat fast food at those large chain fast food restaurants, which will help you shed the pounds and be at a more natural weight.
- You will probably not be eating as much processed foods and more fresh foods, this is also going to help you shed the pounds. When you shed the pounds it can also help you lower you blood pressure.
Eating like this is just going to naturally improve your health.
The Costa Rica Lifestyle
- Your lifestyle in Costa Rica is at a slower pace and living a more relaxed lifestyle with less stress.
- Living in Costa Rica also tends to get you out walking as the climate in Costa Rica is pleasant year round.
Living in Costa Rica is a state of mind and just a more relaxing place to live and enjoy a healthy lifestyle, a Pura Vida lifestyle.